Old Spice Classic preview is here.
- Starting Spots, Deserved and Otherwise
Maryland is in the same position we are at the moment: lots of depth at guard, question marks up front.
- Breaking Down the Old Spice Classic
The Kennel Report is high on Gonzaga’s chances this weekend.
- Old Spice Classic features some of nation’s best players
The BruceBall Blog runs down the top players in the tournament, including Raymar Morgan.
- Checking in on the … Big 10
Geeks run down preseason conference action for Rush The Court; no sign of a major up-tick in conference pace as of yet.
- In the clear: NCAA accepts IU’s self-imposed penalties
Inside the Hall. Philosophical question: How do you punish your kid for losing his baseball card collection playing blackjack?
- Diebler Leads Buckeyes Past Falcons
Eleven Warriors on B.J. Mullens (11 minutes, 2 points): “He’s nowhere near a ‘project’, but he appears far from comfortable at the offensive end of the floor if matched up against a physical opponent, regardless of height.”
- Trouble in Paradise
Hoops Marinara on Wisconsin’s turnover problems against UConn.
- Finally, a good impression
Crispin and Cream runs down Penn State’s blow-out of in-state rival Penn.
- NIT Semi-final Preview: Boston College Eagles
Off the Tracks on tonight’s game (7:00, ESPN2).
- Improvement is key for Northern in non-conference home games
Tempo-free sighting from above the bridge: “Roughly 30 percent of the Wildcats’ possessions ended with them giving the ball away.” (Brought to you courtesy of Kurt, who I’m told is the Mining Journal’s resident tempo-free statistician.)